Staff Exchange programme
The aim of the Staff Exchange (SE) programme is to to ensure a consistent level of NCP services across Europe by selecting and matching experienced NCPs with less experienced ones. In this programme, 5-6 Bio-NCPs can visit one host Bio-NCP organization for 1,5 – 2 days. The content of the SE might be:
- Introduction of the host organisation’s activities regarding Horizon 2020 and/or SC2
- Horizon 2020 organisational structure of the host organisation (relationship with PC members, JPI, EEN, tech-transfer offices of the universties etc..)
- Other specific needs of the visiting NCPs
- Presentation of the best practices and experiences of the host NCP: how do they work with clients?
- What is needed from a client’s perspective? An invited speaker with close collaboration with the host NCP may talk about needs, experiences etc..
- Field trips to a successful institute, university and/or industry
By joining the SE programme, a Bio-NCP can:
- increase the level of knowledge in specific Horizon 2020 related issues
- benchmark the level of expertise with other NCPs attending to same SE
- build knowledge and confidence in her/his day-to-day job
- have an opportunity to build permanent contacts with the researchers in the host country leading to future proposals
BioHorizon can reimburse the travel expenses of Bio-NCPs according to the rules set in Guidelines for Bio-NCPs.
As of 31 December 2019, no more staff exchanges will be organised.