ERA-HDHL call on “Nutrition & the Epigenome” open13.02.2018
The aim of this call is to support transnational, collaborative research projects that gain a better understanding of the diet-epigenome relationships and their effect on human health. This will allow the development and substantiation of intervention strategies for treating nutrition-related diseases and sustaining good health throughout the life course. In total, 10 countries participate in this call with a total budget of more than 8 Mio. Euro.
Proposals should focus on diet and epigenome, and cover one of the following areas:
- Establishing cause-and-effect relationships between diet, the epigenome and metabolic health
- Identifying risk factors and early stage epigenetic changes
- Epigenetic effects across the lifespan and inter (and potentially trans) generational epigenetic effects
- Investigation of modifiable factors that could be involved in epigenetic regulation
- The effect of diet and nutritional status on the intra-uterine environment
Proposals must be submitted by the coordinator no later than 12th of April 16.00 CEST, 2018 via the Electronic Submission System of JPI HDHL.
More information and call documentation: http://www.healthydietforhealthylife.eu/index.php/open-calls