5th Interactive Training for Bio-NCPs: ‘Impact in Horizon 2020 research proposals’
Many scientists are not used to explicitly write down the impacts they are aiming for. By structuring the way impact is incorporated in the proposal, researchers will be more likely to succeed in convincing the evaluators.
In this 1 ½ day interactive training you will:
- Learn how to read and interpret a topic text from a policy background,
- Get hands-on experience with an effective exercise to use Impact as a starting point for a Horizon 2020 proposal,
- Learn how to do a Network analysis,
- Experience your unique selling point,
- Learn about cross-cutting issues that further improve a proposal (multi-actor approach, RRI aspects and others),
- Listen to best-practises from Horizon 2020 projects how they involve stakeholders,
- Visit a farm.
Not only an inspiring environment for learning and working, but also an innovative way for interpreting and providing assistance about the Impact in Horizon 2020 research proposals, including cross-cutting issues (MAA, RRI aspects).
Target group: Participation to the training is open to all the Bio-NCPs (including ICPC NCPs)
Let yourself be surprised by the last training organised by BioHorizon in the H2020 framework!
Should you have questions regarding the participation in the BioHorizon training, please do not hesitate to contact Serena Borgna (APRE) for clarifications (email@example.com).
You can download the draft programme here.